New York, NY. — Sparta Commercial Services, Inc. (OTCQB: SRCO), reported today that the customer base for its iMobileApp product continues to grow and expand as demonstrated by the wide range of industries choosing iMobileApp for their mobile technology needs. VIDEO: https://www.youtube.com/embed/RQ_NCICOhBE?vq=hd1080
Watch our NEW iMobileApp Entertainment video to see why event and entertainment apps are becoming increasingly popular and how iMobileApp offers the perfect features for every business from racetracks and amusement parks to night clubs, concert venues, museums, zoos and more. Racetracks are becoming a growing segment of the diverse businesses that purchased custom mobile apps developed and serviced by iMobileapp (https://imobileapp.com/app-gallery/), including:
– a professional racing facility, I-90 Speedway, in South Dakota, (https://imobileapp.com/mobile-app-gallery/i90speedway)
– a NASCAR-sanctioned auto racing track, Beech Ridge Motor Speedway, in Maine, (https://imobileapp.com/mobile-app-gallery/beechridge)
– a recreational or competitive world-class track, NOLA Motorsports Park, in Louisiana, (https://imobileapp.com/mobile-app-gallery/nolamotorsports)
– a racing facility offering stock car to authentic NASCAR racing experience, Rusty Wallace Racing Experience, in Rhode Island, (https://imobileapp.com/mobile-app-gallery/racewithrusty)
– a dirt track racing community for over 40 years, Duck River Raceway Park, in Tennessee, (https://imobileapp.com/mobile-app-gallery/duckriverraceway)
– a world class drag strip and two road courses, Brainerd International Raceway, in Minnesota, (https://imobileapp.com/mobile-app-gallery/brainerdraceway)iMobileApp works with each client to seamlessly integrate all of their existing digital offerings into a unique, user friendly mobile app, providing one touch access to their website and social media profiles, updated selection of inventory, new sales, events, store locators, online retail (e-commerce) and more.
About Sparta Commercial Services, Inc.
Sparta Commercial Services, Inc. (http://spartacommercial.com/) is a leader, in developing, managing, and servicing custom mobile apps for dealer networks and businesses, in providing motor vehicle history reporting to dealers and consumers, and offering and administering vehicle and capital lease programs for municipalities.
Sparta’s Mobile Applications Division offers two customizable mobile app products specifically designed for vehicles dealers and for small and growing companies.
iMobileApp (https://imobileapp.com/) is the newest mobile app product from Sparta – providing diverse small and growing companies with a customized mobile app for their businesses, at a fraction of the cost of traditional and web marketing.
Specialty Mobile Apps (http://www.specialtymobileapps.com/) is a product that gives vehicle dealers their own branded mobile app. The app allows dealers to stay in contact with their customers and communicate upcoming and ongoing promotions, special events, new and used inventory, and more.
Specialty Reports, Inc., a subsidiary of Sparta Commercial Services, provides detailed used vehicle title history reports to dealers, insurance companies, credit unions, etc., as well as to consumers. Specialty Reports (http://specialtyreportsinc.com/) is trusted by industry professionals to provide buyers accurate, timely, and thorough title history reports. The Company targets four motor vehicle markets through https://www.carvinreport.com/ (automobiles and light trucks), https://cyclechex.com/ (motorcycles), https://www.rvchecks.com/ (recreational vehicles) and http://truckchex.com/ (commercial trucks).
Sparta’s Municipal Leasing Division (http://spartamunicipal.com/) offers and administers a specialized municipal leasing program for local and state agencies. The Company is dedicated to serving jurisdictions with small and growing vehicle fleets who seek a better and more economical way to finance their essential equipment needs – from police motorcycles and cruisers, to EMS equipment and busses, to virtually any type of equipment a municipality requires. The Municipal Leasing Division also works with larger jurisdictions to provide competitive leasing facilities for specific segments of their fleet portfolio.
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Such statements are valid only as of today and we disclaim any obligation to update this information. Actual results may differ significantly from management’s expectations. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that include, among others, risks related to potential future losses, competition, financing and commercial agreements and strategic alliances, seasonality, potential fluctuations in operating results and rate of growth, management of potential growth, system interruption, consumer and industry trends, limited operating history, and government regulation. In light of the significant uncertainties inherent in the forward-looking statements included herein, the inclusion of such information should not be regarded as a representation by the Company or any other person that the objectives and plans of the Company will be achieved. Further information regarding these and other risks is described from time to time in the Company’s filings with the SEC, which are available on its website at: http://www.sec.gov.
Sandra L. Ahman
Sparta Commercial Services, Inc.