With over 4 million apps available in the iTunes and Google Play App Stores alone, there is no denying that we’re living in a mobile app revolution and that if you want your business to be seen and heard, you’re going to have to be involved in that space. Once you’re there though, how are you going to capitalize? The answer is, it’s not that tricky. You simply have to give your audience what they want – a reason to come into your place of business and buy your product.
We have outlined a simple, 5-step plan to show you how easy it is to maximize your ROI from your iMobileApp:
1) Market your app and get it downloaded! We cannot emphasize enough that without taking this first step, steps 2 through 5 just won’t have the same impact. It’s simple – the more users that download your app, the larger your audience is. The larger your audience is, the more opportunity there is for response.
iMobileApp furnishes all its clients with a marketing kit when each app goes live and is published in the App Stores.
These images and links are meant to be used on multiple mediums:
- Social Media
Make your application visible and people will download it!
2) Offer in-app specials. Incentivize with in-app specials. Get buyers into your store. The app is a great way to give your best customers and fans special treatment.
3) Offer in-app coupons. QR Coupons let you offer scannable coupons to your app users. Each scan of the code will get the app users one step closer to a reward. These square QR codes are downloadable and can easily be printed & placed on a flyer, brochure, or laminated table placard.
GPS Coupons are a location-based feature that allows users to accumulate points by checking in. You can encourage repeat visits and build customer loyalty by offering special deals for customers who return to your location frequently.
4) Utilize the app’s loyalty program. The Loyalty feature allows users to have an in-app version of a traditional stamp card. Rather than pulling out the hole-puncher or scribbling an easy-to-forge symbol, the vendor punches the secret code into the customer’s phone to add a “stamp.” Once users have reached the required number of “stamps,” they’ll unlock the deal. This deal can be redeemed immediately or saved for later.
Or use our Advanced Loyalty Feature! Instead of offering one reward when a stamp card is complete, with the Advanced Loyalty system, you can offer rewards along the way.
5) Send notifications. Push messaging allows you to deliver messages directly to all your users’ home screens – they’re basically the app marketing form of a tap on the shoulder. This is great for prompting immediate interaction and engaging users not currently active in your app. Push messaging directs attention to a desired action. Users who opt-in for push notifications are a high-value demographic, as they tend to be more engaged with the app on a regular basis.
Unlike text messaging, you can link your notifications directly to your in-app coupons or loyalty programs to drive home whatever special you want to highlight that week so that not only are you sending a message but your customer is then opening your coupon/loyalty offer right at that moment.
That icon on your customer’s phone is “gold.” Let your app work for you and you’ll be amazed at the return you see.
Click here to download this blog post infographic and share it with your marketing team.